Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, Dr. Boss has been a practicing surgeon for over twenty years. Dr. Boss earned his medical degree at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey after graduating Magna Cum Laude from Drew University. He studied at Harvard University before completing his plastic surgery training at Yale University. He has served as Chief of the Plastic Surgery Department at Hackensack University Medical Center.
That Dr. Boss is well known and respected in the medical community is manifest in his frequent invitations to lecture throughout the United States and abroad, more recently as the inventor and developer of Isologen Technologies, a unique filler substance. The University of Medicine of New Jersey, where he is a Clinical Professor, benefits from his broad experience and pioneering research. Published in numerous Academic journals, his work has also been featured in several educational videos on surgical techniques.
Since Dr. Boss joined the Cosmetic Skin and Surgery Center in 2000, countless patients have benefited from his talent, dedication, experience, and professionalism.
- Breast Lift, Implants and Reduction
- Face and Endoscopic Brow Lift Surgery
- Laser Liposuction
- Rhinoplasty (nose surgery)
Medical Education & Medical School
- University of Medicine and Dentistry
- UMD NJ
- Yale University
- Plastic Surgery & Cosmetic Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, 1984
- Diplomat of National Board of Medical Examiners, 1975
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in State of New Jersey
- Fellow, American Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Fellow, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Fellow, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- “Use of Autologous Undifferentiated Mesenchymal Cells for the Repair of Skin and Soft Tissue Defects
- “Patent # 5858390, US Patent. Jan 12, 1999