Jeffrey A. Rapaport, MD, PA
Jeffrey A. Rapaport, MD, PA
Certified by the American Board of Dermatology, Dr. Rapaport is a Phi Beta Kappa recipient from Emory University and a graduate of the Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, Georgia. After internship at Emory, he completed his advanced training residency at Thomas Jefferson University where he served as chief dermatology resident.
A Fellow of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery and of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Dr. Rapaport has consistently been a leader in Aesthetic Surgery. Well-respected by his peers, he often presents seminars on subjects ranging from dermatology to cosmetic surgery. Dr. Rapaport is the holder of three U.S. patents for dermatologic products, and he has been elected to Who’s Who in America. He is currently Emeritus Chief of Dermatology at Holy Name Hospital in Teaneck, New Jersey.
The Medical Director and Founder of the Cosmetic Skin and Surgery Center, Dr. Rapaport has been a practicing dermatologist since 1981. Countless patients have benefited from his talent, experience, dedication, and high standards of excellence.
Dr. Rapaport’s articles/commentary appears in various Health and Beauty magazines. He is listed in Castle Conelly as a TOP NY Doctor as well as a top Beauty Doctor by Savvy Magazine.
The Cosmetic Skin & Surgery Center has the honor of being one of only a few training centers nation-wide approved by Allergan, the creators of Botox. Allergan has also given Dr. Rapaport the distinguished title of Physician Preceptor because of his extensive experience and expertise with Botox and Fillers.
Acne Scar Treatments
- Multi Lift Scar Reconstruction
- Fraxel Laser
- TCA Cross
- Birthmark Removal
- Botox Injections
- Chemical Peels
- Hair Removal
- Laser Resurfacing
- Pigmented Lesions
- Tattoo Removal
- Wrinkle Reduction
- Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
- Grady Memorial Hospital, Atlanta Georgia (Pathology)
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA (Dermatology)
- Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery
- American Board of Dermatology, 1983
- Diplomat of National Board of Medical Examiners, 1979
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in State of New Jersey, 1981
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in State of New York, 1981
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in State of Pennsylvania, 1979
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Fellow, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Fellow, International Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Fellow, North American Society of Phlebology
- “Method of Applying Hydroxy Acid for treating Striac Distansac”, 1995
- “Home Skin Peel Composition for Producing Healthy and Attractive Skin”, 1996
- “Shampoo for Treating SchorrheicDermatis, Dandruff or Psorasis”, 1998
Why Choose Cosmetic Skin & Surgery Center
When you are considering a dermatological or cosmetic treatment, nothing will make more of a difference in your results and experience than your choice of the right professionals experienced in dermatological, cosmetic and body contouring and cosmetic surgery procedures. The Doctors at Cosmetic Skin & Surgery Center are all board-certified so you know that they have been certified and have extensive training. Our complete and total skincare center is highly recognized and awarded by major organizations , which means we meet very high standards for safety, quality of care, and infection prevention.
To begin talking about your cosmetic treatment options, please schedule a consultation at one of our two locations today!